Homesteading In The Pacific Northwest

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So Many Tomatoes, So Little Room ...

Just a quick little post today.  Cindy of SB Canning (if you do any canning you NEED to check out this web site!) has come up with an incredible guide to the bazillion different varieties of tomatoes out there and gave me an OK to share it with you here on my blog ...

I have highlighted the ones that I am growing this year.  I'd be interested in hearing what varieties you plant and why you like them ...



Isn't this great??!!

If you know of a variety not listed Cindy would love to hear about it so she can add it to the list.

And if you are on Facebook check out the SB Canning Page ... tons of great information there!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Since I love tomatoes I'm doing a very large experiment trying many new varieties: http://simplegardenmadeeasy.blogspot.com/2012/03/alot-more-seeds-planted.html

    ReplyDelete